Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lack of concentration

I think I am sufferring from a low concentration level now-a-days. Of late, I tend to have a number of things to do and since I keep context-switching all the time, my brain's caches remain mostly empty (not just cold). Of course the rains in Bangalore were really devastating. Yes, I know that India has offerred to open the LOC to help the earthquake victims in POK. I really wonder if Saurav Ganguly will ever come back into the Indian team. I am trying to serialize and organize my work so that this lack of concentration problem does not occur. High fuel prices are hitting all the economies of the world quite hard, not to mention India. I have started making very initial arrangements for my return back to India. But the way Indians won the match made me wonder if the match was fixed. Oh, so where was I? concentration. Yes, the concentration of orange juice I bought last week was very low. On the positive side, my skills in TT and foosball have improved dramatically. But I still feel Starbucks coffee is much better than Ritazza. Hey, what am I talking about? I must do something before this problem of lack of concentration starts to really hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment