Saturday, August 12, 2006

A new blog!

It has now been a bit more than an year since I started this blog. As an anniversary gift to 'devout' followers (I hope at least one person other than me is reading this blog), I am presenting, hold your breath and control your excitement, a second blog! The only thing better than having a crappy blog is having two of it ;-) I hope two bad things cancel it out. The second blog has been in my mind for a while now, but I was not sure how it was going to take shape. Now that I have decided to take it out of wraps, why don't you have a look at it and give your suggestions?

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please have a look at it :-)) http://v-chitra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment